Saturday, September 17, 2011

Long time no see!

Wow! it's been a long time since I've blogged! Time to fill you up on all the new news! First of all I got a new phone! This is what it looks like!
It has a very wonderful thing on it called........ pandora!!! YAY! I love it!!! Here's a pic to ad emphasis!


Another thing is... I mad Bonneville Cheer! Ah! scary and fun!! Special thanks to Amber for
training me!! Another thing is, me papa went on a trip! Here's a cool pic!


Also it was my birthday so here's an amazing cake/cookie I made!!!
Shout out to The Rachel Marchant who i taught me how to do this great braid in Jaycie's hair!

Also I love this Dress!! SO MUCH!! I want it!!! and the crazy boots!!

Yay! THE END!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww nat this is adorable!!! I love the braid and the cake pic!!! And i want your phone soooo much!!! You should put our Birthday party pics on here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete