Saturday, September 17, 2011

Best Disney Princesses Ever!!



Hello Lemon Lovers!!! This is the very Chii in person! YAY. I was bored today so I started listening to disney music! The thought came to my mind that you don't know my Favorite princess! Well here it is: Sleepng beauty! I love pretty much every princess, but Sleeping Beauty just tops it!! Also Ann would like me to say that Snow White is her favorite princess... Alright well thats pretty much all for today!!! So when you get the moment post your favorite princess and why you love her!! Live on princess and lemon lovers!! Stay happy till we meet again:) " A dream is a wish your heart makes!!" - Cinderella's inspirational words:)

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!! you stole my favorite princess! HAHA! You don't even know how much I loved her when I was little, I totally threw a fit at my momma because she got me the cinderella dress and I wanted the sleeping beauty one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha on nat.. you silly willy walnut head you... :)

    ReplyDelete